Location: San Diego, CA 92121
Position type: Full time
Required education: PhD with 3+ years postdoctoral experience, BS/MS with 8+ years industry experience
Area(s) of expertise desired:Immuno-oncology, Immunology, Cell Biology
Kumquat Biosciences is committed to the discovery and development of innovative drugs to transform cancer treatments. Kumquat brings together an accomplished management team and distinguished scientific founder to translate innovative research to novel therapeutics. Our team has a proven track record of drug discovery and development, having played pivotal roles in the discovery of multiple clinical-stage compounds as well as an approved drug for the treatment of cancer and immune-mediated inflammatory diseases.
We are seeking a highly motivated, creative scientist to join our experienced drug discovery and development team evaluating novel therapies for cancer and inflammatory diseases. The scientist will have a background in immunology with a focus on molecular and cell biology. This candidate will work closely with team members in our research programs.
- PhD in Biology with 3+ years of postdoctoral experience (immune-oncology, signal transduction, cell biology), or Bachelor’s/Master’s with 8+ years of experience
- Hands-on experience with assay development, cell line generation, human primary cell assays, multi-color flow cytometry, and/or other skillsets
- Develop cell lines and execute cell-based immune assays to profile first-in-class targets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be an effective team player in a collaborative matrix-working environment.
- Be a strong individual contributor, flexible, innovative and able to work on multiple projects and deliver results in a timely manner.
Kumquat Biosciences offers an attractive salary and benefits package, including equity incentives. To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com